Happy New Year Everyone!
“Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true.” Lord Tennyson
What a year it has been for us at Party Ease…we have decided to share some of our highlights with you.
In 2016 we had lots of exciting things happens and introductions to the business as well as new suppliers to bring new quality tableware to your parties and special occasions.
- We started a BLOG we have had great fun writing posts and sharing these with you and look forward to sharing lots more ideas with you in 2017!
- We celebrated our 3rd birthday this year and we couldn’t do this without the continued support we have and the customers who return to us each year. We wanted to be able to do something to thank these customers, so we introduced proper gift vouchers as well as loyalty cards, which have both been received with great success. Especially the loyalty cards, we really appreciate returning customers and the cards let us show this by been able to give something back to the customer.
- Several virtual markets took place throughout 2016 on our Facebook page, for Halloween we organised a virtual market with 13 other businesses taking part. We are looking forward to doing more of these this year so make sure you follow us on social media http://www.facebook.com/partyease
- We also made a massive change with the new look website – which we feel suits us and our brand a lot better. We also added Universal Party ranges on the site – these are ranges that are suitable for both boys or girls – so could be used for either party or a joint birthday.
- We also had the privilege of creating lots more bespoke themed parties as well as staging them. Including an Alice party, Moustache and Bow Tie party and a Woodland themed Naming Day. We will soon be creating a gallery page and sharing these with you on the site…keep your eyes peeled!
- We have also had the privilege to support several charities in 2016 and supply them with decorations for fundraising balls in aid of Oakley’s Ball and Darcie’s Wish
Wow! What a year and who knows what 2017 will have in store for us…